Subject: [Pals] Fwd: [tpc-sdn-mpls-L] SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference Nov 15-18, Washington DC

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 14:22:27 -0400

I'm forwarding as this may be of interest to PALS WG participants.

Cheers,
Andy

======================================================================
SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference Nov 15-18, Washington DC

The SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference program has been posted. It is available
at http://www.isocore.com/2015/  or specifically at:

*Tutorials (Sunday)*: http://www.isocore.com/2015/tutorials.htm
*Technical sessions (Mon- Wed):*
http://www.isocore.com/2015/technical_sessions.htm

The SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference will take place November 15-18 in Washington
DC and will
include an extensive four day program consisting of tutorials, technical
sessions, panels, and
exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this year's conference include:
Virtualization, SDN,
Cloud and Data Centers, Orchestration, NFV, Cloud Security PCE, Mobility,
Traffic Engineering,
Transport SDN, multi-play applications across common infrastructure and
other emerging
technologies.

The conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC. Please
note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year at a
reduced rate. Please make reservations at:
https://aws.passkey.com/event/13907017/owner/1786/home