Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:51:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using A Generic Associated Channel Label as a Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification Channel Indicator
        Authors         : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Luca Martini
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-09-24

Abstract:
   The Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) protocol
   specified in RFC 5085 provides a control channel (CC) that is
   associated with a pseudowire (PW).  This document specifies an
   additional VCCV control channel type to be used with pseudowires (PW)
   which do not use the PW Control Word and which are carried over an
   MPLS network.  This new VCCV CC type uses the Generic Associated
   Channel Label defined in RFC5586 to distinguish VCCV packets from
   packets carrying user data.  This new VCCV CC type introduces
   compatibility with the method of MPLS Label Switched Path Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) identification, particularly in
   MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) networks (RFC5921).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/