Subject: [Pals] draft-ietf-pals-congcons-00

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 16:32:21 +0000

All, 

I submitted the new version of what was draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02.

I tried to capture all the LC comments from Stewart, Sasha, and my co-authors
(although I did not accept Sasha's request to add stars to indicate multiplication -
anyone who doesn't understand that "x y" means x times y should not be reading this draft).

As usual, don't bother with the txt version - only the PDF version has the figures.

Y(J)S

---

From: Alexander Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 05:13:29 +0000

Yaakov,

Do not worry about adding stars.[😎]

No matter how we write it, there always will be people who misunderstand it.

Regards, and best New Year wishes

Sasha

________________________________________

From: Pals <[email-masked]> on behalf of Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>

Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 7:32 PM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: [Pals] draft-ietf-pals-congcons-00

All,

Y(J)S

_______________________________________________

Pals mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pals