Subject: [Pals] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:02:45 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just total nit-level stuff here: unexpanded abbreviations that should be
expanded.  

-- Abstract --
PE, T-PE
(Because the abstract has to stand alone.)

-- Section 2.1 --
CE

-- Section 3.1 --
AC

-- Section 4 --
CC, VCCV

---

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 02:39:16 +0000

Hi Barry, 

Thanks for your review, in a new revision we will expand the acronyms on first use.

Best regards,
Jie

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Barry Leiba [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3:03 AM
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02: (with
> COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
>