Subject: [Pals] WGLC for draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator

From: Ignacio Goyret <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:03:48 -0700

Sent again to include WGs that should also be in the loop.
-Ignacio

At 09:39 10/19/2015, Ignacio Goyret wrote:
>Hi group, 
>
>This email starts a two-week Working-Group Last-Call (WGLC) for
>draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-00
>http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator/
>
>Please send comments to the list and state whether or not you support
>progressing this document (in the later case, please also state the
>reasons). Silence is not indication of support.
>
>This poll runs until ** November 3rd, 2015 **.
>
>We are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to this
>draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with
>IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>
>* If you are listed as a document author or contributor *, please
>respond only if you are aware of any changes to IPR from your
>response during the poll for adoption, at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/l2tpext/current/msg01389.html
>
>If you are *not* listed as an author or contributor, then please
>explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not
>yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Carlos and Ignacio
>L2tpext co-chairs
>
>_______________________________________________
>L2tpext mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext