Subject: [Pals] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:02:02 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some very minor nits:

- section 1, 2nd paragraph:

s/provide/providing

- section 3 and subsections:

Several occurrences of "Active Preferential Forwarding status bit" need a
leading "the".

---

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 03:01:12 +0000

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your comments, will fix the nits in a new revision.

Best regards,
Jie

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ben Campbell [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:02 AM
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02:
> (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
>