Subject: [Pals] PALS IETF 94 Slot Requests - Yokohama (and update on WG drafts)

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:28:36 -0400

All,

As David noted below, we have a draft PALS agenda, see below for the link.
There’s still plenty of room in the schedule, so if you would like any time
on the agenda, see the instructions below for requesting a slot.

If you do have a slot, please be sure to get your slides to Dave by October
31 so that he can get them uploaded to the meetings material page prior to
the meeting.

Also, if you have a WG draft in progress and won’t be making a
presentation, please send me a short update on where it stands that I can
include in the WG status slides.

Thanks much,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Pals] PALS IETF 94 Slot Requests - Yokohama
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi All,

The PALS agenda is posted at the link below.

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/agenda/agenda-94-pals

If you requested a slot and I haven’t allocated one, my apologies, please
complete the form below and send it in reply to this email.

Those that have slots allocated, please send me your slides as soon as you
complete them.

*I will need your slides no later than Saturday 31 October 2015 23:59:59
Yokohama time.*

If I don’t have your slides by that time, you risk losing your slot.

Thanks!

Dave

*From: *Pals <[email-masked]> on behalf of David Sinicrope <
[email-masked]>

*Date: *Friday, October 2, 2015 at 2:51 PM
*To: *"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *[Pals] PALS IETF 94 Slot Requests - Yokohama

Hi All,

It's that time again.

If you need a presentation slot for the IETF 94 PALS session, please *reply
to this email *(subject intact) completing the form below.

*Please *use this form and *please* reply to this email with the subject
intact.  (Not doing so probably means your request will not trigger the
filter I use to identify PALS slot requests and be lost in my email, never
to be found. :-)

Form:

1. topic (e.g., MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking):

2. URL to your draft on Datatracker – you only need to provide the file
name to the example URL (e.g.,
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk/):

3. brief statement of objectives and issues to be discussed and resolved
via the presentation during the meeting  (e.g., need to address security
issues and get direction from the WG):

4. requested duration (norm/default is 10 min):

5. speaker Given-name FAMILY-NAME (e.g., Dave SINICROPE):

Thanks!

Dave