Subject: [Pals] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-pals-vpls-pim-snooping-05

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 20:39:55 -0700

Reviewer: Carlos Pignataro
Review result: Has Nits

This is a well written, and comprehensive document.

Only a couple of nits, for the authors consideration:

* In some places, the text uses "Pim" instead of "PIM"
* The Appendices are a bit abruptly integrated. A better description
of what Appendix A is, maybe even a more descriptive title, and the
normative-level of the Appendices would help (even for an
Informational document.)

Thanks,

-- Carlos.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:33:25 +0800

Carlos,

Thanks for your review!

Cheers,
Andy