Subject: [Pals] PALS WG status for IETF 102

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:58:49 -0400

While PALS is not meeting during IETF 102, we did prepare our WG status for
the IETF 102 Routing Area Working Group High-Level Summary wiki page at
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/rtg/wiki/IETF102summary . Our WG status is
reproduced here:

PALS did not meet in Montréal.

WG Highlights:

   - draft-ietf-pals-ethernet-cw has been approved for publication as an
   RFC.

   - PALS had a new draft presented during the MPLS WG meeting,
   draft-busi-pals-pw-cw-stitching.

WG Status Summary:

   - One new RFC since IETF 101.
      - WG has published 18 RFCs (including one STD) since November 2015.

This take the place of the usual WG summary slides that we would have
presented if we had been meeting.

Cheers,
Andy and Stewart