Subject: [Pana] NEW: [issue52] Details of double authentication

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:40:50 +0200

Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]> added the comment:

>Jari Arkko wrote:
>      - "Details of double authentication"
> 
>        Perhaps its just me, but I did not find all the details
>        regarding the use of two (NAP and ISP) authentications. Is
>        this supported or not? Are they performed in sequence? Does it
>        look like a re-authentication, or do you provide a bit
>        somewhere that indicates whether this EAP run relates to the
>        NAP or the ISP authentication? Is there a PANA Bind Request -
>        Answer pair in between or not?

Alper Yegin:
This says the text is not sufficient. We shall open an issue on this and try
to clearly answer your questions.
__________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
<http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue52>
__________________________________________________
=�ڙ���x%��Ojv�z��m��?�0�'�~���f��f��X��)ߣ�Z�