Subject: [Pana] NEW: [issue60] AAA-Key versus MSK

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:27:16 +0200

New submission from Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]>:

I think Hannes' point is valid.  Since eap keying draft made a distinction 
between AAA-Key and MSK, it should be the responsibility of the keying draft 
to define an algorithm to unambiguously calculate AAA-Key from MSK.

I think we can simply:

- Replace "MSK" in the PANA specification draft with "AAA-Key"

and

- Ask EAP Keying design team to define an algorithm (or algorithms,
  one per usage case?) to derive AAA-Key from MSK.

Note that the same thing would also apply to pana-ipsec draft.

Yoshihiro Ohba

----------
category: Technical
document: draft-ietf-pana-pana-xx.txt
messages: 201
nosy: dforsber
priority: Must Fix
status: Clarifying Text Required
title: AAA-Key versus MSK
__________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
<http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue60>
__________________________________________________
ڝ���X��X����j'�~����i����
bz���j)fj��b��?���