Subject: [Pana] FW: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 59th IETF Meeting in Seoul, Korea

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:57:18 -0800

FYI....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:48:25 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 59th IETF Meeting
    in Seoul, Korea

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 59th IETF Meeting in
Seoul, Korea:

February 9th: Cutoff Date for Initial Internet-Draft Submissions (new
documents)

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) and updates to initial Internet-Drafts
must be submitted by Monday, February 9th, at 09:00 ET. As always, all
initial submissions (-00) with a filename beginning with "draft-ietf" MUST
be approved by the appropriateWG Chair before they can be processed or
announced. WG Chair approval MUST be received by Wednesday, February 4th, at
09:00 ET.

February 16th: Cutoff Date for Revised Internet-Draft Submissions (-01 and
higher)

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday,
February 16th, at 09:00 ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff
dates will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory OR
announced, and will have to be resubmitted.  Please do NOT wait until the
last minute to submit.  The Secretariat will begin accepting Internet-Draft
submissions starting Monday, March 8th.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions
or concerns, then please send a message to [email-masked].

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
the 59th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_59.html.

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:57:18 -0800

FYI....