Subject: [Pana] Reading list for the meeting

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:15:08 -0800

Dear WG members,

In order to increase the productivity of the meeting, please come to the 
meeting prepared.

Please read the following new I-Ds. WG's opinion will be solicited during 
the meeting to accept these I-Ds as official WG items:

- draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt
- http://yacine.free.fr/ietf59/pana/draft-yacine-pana-snmp-02.txt

Please be aware of the updates to the pana specification (see Change History 
of draft-ietf-pana-pana-03.txt), and the currently open issues (see 
http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/ )

Same with the www.yegin.org/IETF/draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-02.txt.

- Chairs

_________________________________________________________________
Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial 
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana