Subject: [Pana] NEW: [issue56] AAA routing based on NAI vs. ISP choice clarification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:41:38 +0200

New submission from Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]>:

From Jari Arkko:
>      - "AAA routing based on NAI vs. ISP choice"
> 
>        Section 4.2 claims that AAA routing is based on the ISP
>        choice.  I believe the first hop decision can be based on
>        this, but further on in the network it must be based on the
>        NAI (unless you revise AAA protocols).

Alper Yegin:
Another issue to open (at least to clarify the text).

----------
category: Editorial
document: draft-ietf-pana-pana-xx.txt
messages: 196
nosy: dforsber
priority: Must Fix
status: Pending
title: AAA routing based on NAI vs. ISP choice clarification
__________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
<http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue56>
__________________________________________________
=�ڙ���x%��Ojv�z��m��?�0�'�~���f��f��X��)ߣ�Z�