Subject: [Pana] PANA meeting agenda

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:46:32 -0800

Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access WG (pana)

Monday, March 1 at 1530-1730
==================================

CHAIRS:
  Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
  Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries (bluesheets, minute takers, agenda bashing) : 5 min
   Chairs

2. PANA protocol update and open issues: 30 min; Yoshihiro Ohba, Basavaraj
   Patil

   draft-ietf-pana-pana-03.txt. See "Change History" section of the draft
   for the list of issues closed in this revision. Detailed issue
   descriptions can be found at http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/
   Newly closed issues and currently open issues will be covered in this
   presentation for confirming/achieving consensus.

3. PANA framework: 30 min, Alper Yegin

   draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt. This is a new I-D. The WG's opinion
   will be solicited for accepting this I-D as an official working group 
item.

4. SNMP usage for PAA-2-EP interface: 20 min, Yacine El Mghazli

   draft-yacine-pana-snmp-01.txt. This is a new I-D. The WG's opinion will
   be solicited for accepting this I-D as an official working group item.

5. PANA-IPsec I-D update and open issues: 15 min; Hannes Tschofenig, Mohan
   Parthasarathy

   www.yegin.org/IETF/draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-02.txt. Objective is to discuss
   the latest changes (see Revision Log) and confirm consensus.

6. Next steps: 5 min, Chairs/ADs

_________________________________________________________________
Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. 
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana