Subject: [Pana] NEW [issue53] Additional discovery information

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:40:32 +0200

New submission from Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]>:

> Jari Arkko:
>      - "Additional discovery information?"
>        I'm not sure if there is a need to provide some additional
>        information in the discovery phase. For instance, is there a
>        need to identify the NAS/PAA in a scenario where the NAS/PAA
>        has multiple interfaces and multiple addresses? Knowing you
> are still connected to the same NAS might help future handoff
> designs.

Alper Yegin:
This sounds like a useful feature. I'd recommend we open an issue and
investigate this. It can assist movement detection.

----------
category: Technical
document: draft-ietf-pana-pana-xx.txt
messages: 192
nosy: dforsber
priority: May Fix
status: Pending
title: Additional discovery information
__________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
<http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue53>
__________________________________________________
ڝ���X��X����j'�~����i����
bz���j)fj��b��?���