Subject: [Pana] PANA specification snapshot (03c)

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:53:07 -0800

The latest PANA specification snapshot (draft-ietf-pana-pana-03c) 
is available at: 

http://www.toshiba.com/tari/pana/pana-spec.html

Changes:

- Reflected Jari's editorial comments 
  (Jari's technical issues are carried to future version of draft after -03 
   is submitted.)

- Prohibition of the use of unspecified address (Issue 51 accepted)

- Rejected Issue 41

- Moved more references from normative section to informative section

Remaining issue before submission of -03:

- MSK vs AAA-Key.  Currently, MSK is used in -03c draft.  This issue
is under discussion in the EAP WG.  If the issue is going to be
resolved before the I-D submission cutoff date, we can wait.
Otherwise, it might be better to submit this version as -03.

What should we do?

Yoshihiro Ohba

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana