Subject: [Pana] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:18:47 -0800

Please see the PANA Framework draft announcement below.
This draft will be presented and discussed at the coming IETF meeting.
WG members' early feedback to the mailing list is highly encouraged.

Cheers,

Alper

------ Forwarded Message
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:42:35 -0500
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title        : PANA Framework
    Author(s)    : P. Jayaraman
    Filename    : draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt
    Pages        : 46
    Date        : 2004-2-6
    
PANA design provides support for various types of deployments. Access
   networks can differ based on the availability of lower-layer
   security, placement of PANA entities, choice of client IP
   configuration and authentication methods, etc.  This I-D defines a
   general framework for describing how these various deployment choices
   are handled by PANA and the access network architectures.
   Additionally, two possible deployments are described in detail: using
   PANA over DSL networks and WLAN networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
    "get draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

------ End of Forwarded Message

Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiB0ZXh0L3BsYWluDUNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6IDwyMDA0LTItNjE1NTgxNy5J
LURAaWV0Zi5vcmc+DQ1FTkNPRElORyBtaW1lDUZJTEUgL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0cy9kcmFm
dC1vaGJhLXBhbmEtZnJhbWV3b3JrLTAwLnR4dA0N

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:18:47 -0800

Cheers,

Alper

------ Forwarded Message

    Title        : PANA Framework
    Author(s)    : P. Jayaraman

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type: