Subject: [Pana] Draft agenda for IETF 60

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:17:34 -0700

Hello,

Here is the draft agenda for the upcoming PANA meeting.
Comments welcome.

- Chairs

Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access WG (pana)

Monday, August 2 at 1530-1730
============================

CHAIRS: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
        Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries (bluesheets, minute takers, agenda bashing, document
   status) : 5 min, Chairs

2. PANA protocol update and open issues: 30 min, Alper Yegin

   Discussion of open and closed issues on draft-ietf-pana-pana-05.txt. 
   See "Change History" section of the draft for the list of issues 
   closed in this revision. Additional issues may be discussed on the 
   mailing list prior to the meeting. Detailed issue descriptions can 
   be found at http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/

3. PANA framework update and open issues: 5 min, Yoshihiro Ohba

   Discussion of open and closed issues on
draft-ietf-pana-framework-01.txt. 

4. SNMP usage for PAA-2-EP interface: 5 min, Yacine El Mghazli

   Discussion of open and closed issues on draft-ietf-pana-snmp-01.txt.

5. PANA-IPsec I-D update and open issues: 5 min, Mohan Parthasarathy

   Discussion of open and closed issues on
draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-04.txt(?).   

6. PANA state machine: 15 min, Victor Fajardo

   New I-D presentation for draft-ohba-pana-statemachine-00.txt.

7. Context transfer for PANA: 20 min, Julien Bournelle

   New I-D presentation for draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-00.txt.

8. Next steps: 5 min, Chairs

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:11:12 -0700

AGENDA:

   Discussion of recently closed and currently open issues on 
   draft-ietf-pana-pana-05.txt. See "Change History" section of the 
   draft for the list of issues closed in this revision. Additional 
   issues may be discussed on the mailing list prior to the meeting. 
   Detailed issue descriptions can be found at 
   http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/

   Discussion of recently closed and currently open issues on 
   draft-ietf-pana-framework-01.txt. 

   Discussion of recently closed and currently open issues on 
   draft-ietf-pana-snmp-01.txt.

   Discussion of recently closed and currently open issues on 
   draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-03.txt.   

6. PANA state machine: 20 min, Victor Fajardo

---

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:49:29 -0700

Hi Alper,

On the mailing list, I mentioned that we could discuss some deployment
issues for broadband services and business models that are evolving and see
if PANA can address these scenarios or would modifications be necessary.

Would there be time to discuss this during the formal session, or
alternatively, interested parties could discuss this in San Diego, outside
of a formal session?

Thanks,
Randy

> From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:11:12 -0700
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: 'Thomas Narten' <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Pana] Final agenda for PANA meeting at IETF 60
> 
>

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:06:49 -0700

Hi Randy,

I somehow thought you were referring to discussing it at a hallway
meeting or something. 

I think the best way is to initiate the discussion on the mailing list
first, and see what we can carry over to the meeting. Can you please
start a thread on that?

Alper

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Randy Turner [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:49 PM
> To: Alper Yegin; [email-masked]
> Cc: 'Thomas Narten'
> Subject: Re: [Pana] Final agenda for PANA meeting at IETF 60
> 
> 
> 
> Hi Alper,
> 
> issues for broadband services and business models that are evolving
and
> see