Subject: [Pana] [issue132] Proposed text, solicitation for comments.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:07:36 +0200

Solicitation for comments, if any.
- Dan

http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue132
Issue132: Terminology clarifications 

"2.  Terminology"
Add to the end:

      "For additional terminology definitions see PANA 
      framework document [I-D.ietf-pana-framework]."

"   PANA Client (PaC):"
Change from:

      "The client side of the protocol that resides in the host
      device.  It is responsible for providing the credentials in
      order to prove its identity for network access authorization."

To:

      "The client side of the protocol that resides in the host
      device.  It is responsible for providing the credentials in
      order to prove its identity (authentication) for network
      access authorization."

"   PANA Security Association (PANA SA):"
Change from:
      
      "A PANA security association is a relationship between the PaC
      and PAA, formed by the sharing of cryptographic keying material
      and associated context.  Security associations are duplex.  That
      is, one security association is needed to protect the
      bidirectional traffic between the PaC and the PAA."

To:

      "A PANA security association is formed between the PaC and the
      PAA by sharing cryptographic keying material and associated
      context.  The formed duplex security association is used to
      protect the bidirectional traffic between the PaC and the
      PAA."

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana