Subject: [Pana] [issue130] Proposed text, solicitation for comments.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:05:07 +0200

Solicitation for comments, if any.
- Dan

http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue130
Issue130: Replace "client" with device.. 

Dan:

"   Device Identifier (DI):"
Change from:

      "The identifier used by the network as a handle to control and
      police the network access of a client.  Depending on the
      access..."

To:

      "The identifier used by the network as a handle to control and
      police the network access of a device.  Depending on the
      access..."

"   Enforcement Point (EP):"
Change from:

      "A node on the access network where per-packet enforcement policies
      (i.e., filters) are applied on the inbound and outbound traffic of
      client devices.  Information such as the DI and (optionally)
      cryptographic keys are provided by the PAA per client for
      generating filters on the EP."

To:

      "A node on the access network where per-packet enforcement
      policies (i.e., filters) are applied on the inbound and outbound
      traffic of access devices.  Information such as the DI and
      (optionally) cryptographic keys are provided by the PAA per
      device for generating filters on the EP."

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana