Subject: [Pana] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ohba-pana-statemachine-01.txt

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:42:29 -0800

FYI...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ohba-pana-statemachine-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: State Machines for Protocol for Carrying
Authentication 
			  for Network Access (PANA)
	Author(s)	: Y. Ohba, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ohba-pana-statemachine-01.txt
	Pages		: 59
	Date		: 2005-2-14
	
This document defines the conceptual state machines for the Protocol
   for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA).  The state
   machines consist of the PANA Client (PaC) state machine and the PANA
   Authentication Agent (PAA) state machine.  The two state machines
   show how PANA can interface to EAP state machines and can be
   implemented with supporting various features including separate NAP
   and ISP authentications, ISP selection and mobility optimization.
   The state machines and associated model are informative only.
   Implementations may achieve the same results using different methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-statemachine-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ohba-pana-statemachine-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-statemachine-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-statemachine-01.txt
_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana