Subject: [Pana] multihop-eap bar-BoF

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:07:34 -0500

Hi,

This is an announcement of a bar-BoF meeting during IETF62 on running
EAP over multiple IP hops between EAP peer and authenticator
(multi-hop EAP).

Date: 8pm, March 8th (Tue)
Room: To be announced later
Mailing List: http://opendiameter.org/mailman/listinfo/multihop-eap

The purpose of the bar-BoF is to discuss scenarios where a multi-hop
EAP lower layer could be useful or necessary and requirements for the
design of such a multi-hop EAP lower layer.  The scenarios and
requirements are described in draft-ohba-multihop-eap-00.txt.  An
additional multihop-eap scenario is described in
draft-kaushik-snmp-external-usm-02.txt.  We will also discuss whether
the extending the PANA protocol to work over multiple IP hops would be
the best candidate for a multi-hop EAP lower layer.

The bar-BoF meeting will be held separately from the PANA WG meeting
because the scope of the multi-hop EAP is beyond network access
authentication.

Agenda:

o Background

o Multi-hop EAP usage scenarios 
   - draft-ohba-multihop-eap-00
   - draft-kaushik-snmp-external-usm-02

o Multi-hop EAP requirements
   - draft-ohba-multihop-eap-00

o Discussion 

o Wrapup

Best regards,

Yoshihiro Ohba and Gerardo Giaretta

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana