Subject: [Pana] IETF63: Agenda of Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access (pana)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:37:16 -0500

Revised agenda with minor changes.

==========================================================

Agenda of Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access
(pana) WG meeting at IETF63 
Monday August 1st, 2006
1400-1600 Afternoon Session I

Chair(s):
Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------

1. Agenda, Bluesheets, Note-takers and Jabber scribes	5 Mins

2. PANA Framework
   draft-ietf-pana-framework-05.txt:	Yoshihiro Ohba, 5 min

3. PANA Protocol 
   draft-ietf-pana-pana-10.txt:		Yoshihiro Ohba, 10 min

4.  PANA Enabling IPsec based Access Control
    draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-07.txt:	Mohan Parthasarathy, 5 min

5.  SNMP usage for PAA-EP interface
    draft-ietf-pana-snmp-04.txt:	Yacine El Mghazli, 5 min

6. State machine for PANA
   draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-01.txt	Victor Fajardo, 10 min

7. Interworking of PANA and Radius
   draft-lior-pana-radius-00.txt	Avi Lior, 15 min

8. DHCPv4 option for PANA Authentication Agents 
   draft-suraj-dhcpv4-paa-option-00.txt	  Suraj Kumar, 15 min

9. Pre-authentication Support for PANA 
   draft-ohba-pana-preauth-00.txt      Yoshihiro Ohba, 15 min

10. Use of Context Transfer Protocol (CxTP) for PANA
    draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-03	       J. Bournelle	10 Mins

11. FPANA: combining PANA and FMIPv6 for fast authentication at handover
    draft-hiko-pana-fpana-00.txt     Humio Teraoka, 15min

12. Next Steps			     Chairs

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana