Subject: [Pana] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-00.txt

From: Yoshihiko Kainuma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 01:31:30 +0900

We just submitted the following draft. It is currently available from 
http://pothos.tera.ics.keio.ac.jp/internet-draft/draft-hiko-pana-fpana-00.txt. 
Comments are welcome.

title: FPANA: combining PANA and FMIPv6 for fast authentication
       at handover (draft-hiko-pana-fpana-00.txt)

abstract:

    This document proposes a fast authentication protocol called FPANA.
    A combination of PANA (for node authentication) and FMIP (for fast
    handover), it offers fast node authentication upon intra-domain
    handover of a mobile node.  Since FPANA makes use of context transfer
    of the PANA session from the previous access router to the new access
    router by the HI message of FMIPv6, the PANA session can be set
    between the mobile node and the new access router prior to the mobile
    node moving to the new access router.  Thus, the mobile node can
    continue authenticated communication upon intra-domain fast handover.

Yoshihiko Kainuma
Keio university
meilto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana