Subject: [Pana] Status of PANA-IPsec draft.

From: "Mohan Parthasarathy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:48:39 -0700

Hello,

Here is the status of the draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-07.txt. I have made the following changes
since revision 06.

- Changed the SPD to a Table format

- Changed the IKE pre-shared key derivation to use PaC-EP Master key.

- Changed IPv6 SPD entries to use ICMPv6 types for better clarity.

Yoshi and VijayanRajan gave some comments on 07 and i need to incorporate that. I can do
this and issue the next revision or wait till the IESG comments and then incorporate them.

Let me know if you have any questions..

-mohan

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:04:11 -0700

> Yoshi and VijayanRajan gave some comments on 07 and i need to
incorporate
> that. I can do
> this and issue the next revision or wait till the IESG comments and
then
> incorporate them.

We can simply convey them to Mark Townsley now, and incorporate them
along with others after his review (and before IESG review).

Alper