Subject: [Pana] pana-cxtp: issue concerning Session-Lifetime

From: Julien Bournelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:52:15 +0100

Hi all,

 an issue has been raised concerning the fact that we send the
 Session-Lifetime Elapsed which does not make sense if nPAA does not
 know the Session-Lifetime allocated by AAA.

 We have two options to solve this issue:

 1/ pPAA provides the Session-Lifetime Remaining

 2/ pPAA provides both Session-Lifetime (allocated by AAA) and
 Session-Lifetime Elapsed.

 As I don't see any reason to give the Session-Lifetime (global) to the
 nPAA, I'm in favor of option a/.

 If no objections, I'll incorporate this in the next revision.

-- 
julien.bournelle at int-evry.fr

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana