Subject: [Pana] issue: Identifier for the CTD received by the nPAA

From: Julien Bournelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:01:31 +0100

Hi all,

 an issue has been raised concerning the fact that the nPAA can't match
 Request/Response (CT-Req/CTD). In CXTP, the MN's pCoA is normally used
 for this purpose but here, the PaC does not provides its pCoA because
 we don't use the CTAR to trigger the context transfer.

 To solve this issue, we have the following options:

 a/ rely on the transport protocol
 b/ PaC provides its IP address in an AVP in the PSA message sent to the
 nPAA
 c/ use the MN's pCoA field and put another identifier in it. (add an
 applicability statement)

 Based on discussions on this issue, the consensus is option c/

 If no objections, I will add c/ in the next revision.

 Thanks,
-- 
julien.bournelle at int-evry.fr

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana