Subject: [Pana] pana-fwk Issue 242 more nits

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:57:24 -0500

http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue242

In the recent discussion in the EAP mailing list, I think it would be
good to briefly mention other possible way of bootstrapping 802.11i,
which is based on virtual APs.

Proposal: Append the following paragraph to section 10.2.2.

"
  An alternative to running PANA over IEEE 802.1X Uncontrolled Port is
  to dedicate a virtual open-access AP for the authentication. Upon
  successful PANA authentication over this AP, the PaC will switch
  over to another virtual AP to utilize the PANA-derived PSK.
"

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana