Subject: RE: [Pana] Issue 207 (AD-review, pana-fwk, section 7.2)

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 00:28:34 +0200

Following the AD's suggestion:

Replace

   When a PaC is authenticated and authorized, the PAA should notify
   EP(s) and ask for installing filtering rules to allow the PaC to send
   and receive data traffic. SNMP is used between PAA and EP(s) for
   this purpose when these entities are not co-located
   [I-D.ietf-pana-snmp].

With

   When a PaC is authenticated and authorized, the PAA should notify
   EP(s) and ask for installing filtering rules to allow the PaC to send
   and receive data traffic. When the PAA and EP(s) are not co-located,
   they MUST implement SNMP [I-D.ietf-pana-snmp] for the PAA-EP 
   communication. They MAY optionally implement and use other standard or
   proprietary protocols as well. 

Alper

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana