Subject: [Pana] IETF 65 PANA WG meeting agenda

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:56:17 +0200

Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (pana)

MONDAY, March 20, 2006
1740-1840 Afternoon Session III

CHAIRS: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
        Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>

1. Preliminaries (bluesheets, minute takers, agenda bashing, document
   status) : 5 min, Chairs
 
2. Base specification: 5 min, Yoshihiro Ohba
   draft-ietf-pana-pana-11.txt

3. Framework: 5 min, Yoshihiro Ohba
   draft-ietf-pana-framework-06.txt

4. SNMP usage: 5 min, Yacine El Mghazli
   draft-ietf-pana-snmp-05.txt

5. Pre-authentication: 5 min, Yoshihiro, Ohba
   draft-ietf-pana-preauth-01.txt   

6. Context transfers: 5 min, Julien Bournelle
   draft-ietf-pana-cxtp-01.txt

7. PAA discovery via DHCP: 5 min, Lionel Morand
   draft-ietf-dhc-paa-option-01.txt

8. PANA bootstrapping IEEE 802.11 security: 10 min, Rafa Marin Lopez 
   draft-marin-pana-ieee802doti-00.txt

9. Location-based Authorization Services within the PANA framework: 10 min,
   Farooq Anjum 
   draft-anjum-pana-location-requirements-00.txt

10. Next steps: 5 min, Chairs

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana