Subject: [Pana] where is "Message-Id" field

From: selina <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:01:34 +0800

hi,all

now I'm reading the draft-ietf-pana-pana-11.txt, I find in section
7,page 39,there is the following text

"Every PANA message MUST contain a message ID in its header's
   Message-Id field, which is used to determine the action that is to be
   taken for a particular message.  Figure 9 lists all PANA messages
   defined in this document"

I can't find the "Message-Id" field in Pana's header,I understand ,maybe
it's "Message Type" field in Pana's header ,is it right?
and if it's right,I think whether we can unify these two name

Thanks
Selina

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:58:41 -0400

Hi Selina,

You are right.  "Message-Id" should be replaced with "Message Type".

Thank you for pointing this out.

Yoshihiro Ohba