Subject: [Pana] revised pana-pana and pana-framework

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:15:17 +0300

pana-pana and pana-framework documents are revised based on the IETF last
call comments.

http://panasec.org/docs/editing/draft-ietf-pana-framework-07a.txt
http://panasec.org/docs/editing/draft-ietf-pana-framework-07a-from-6.diff.ht
ml (side-by-side diff from version 06)

http://panasec.org/docs/editing/draft-ietf-pana-pana-12a.txt
http://panasec.org/docs/editing/draft-ietf-pana-pana-12a-from-1.diff.html
(side-by-side diff from version 11)

Please take a look at them and let the WG know if you find any problems, by
Aug 16. We'll submit the documents to IESG review after than.

- Chairs

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Rafa Marin Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:20:19 -0400

Dear Alper, all

I have been reviewing both documents. For me, the documents reflects 
properly the proposed and discussed changes. I think now they are 
simpler and understandable (even when pana-fwk suffered a major surgery).

My 0.01 cents.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------
Rafael Marin Lopez
Faculty of Computer Science-University of Murcia
30071 Murcia - Spain
Telf: +34968367645    e-mail: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:16:40 -0400

Hi Alper,

I share the same opinion with Rafa.

regards,
victor

---

From: Julien Bournelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:56:08 +0200

Hi alper, all,

 ok for me,

 regards,

 Julien Bournelle

-- 
julien.bournelle at int-evry.fr