Subject: [Pana] I-D ACTION:draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt

From: "MORAND Lionel RD-CORE-ISS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:56:21 +0200

Hi,

As discussed in the WG meeting in Montreal and subsequent discussions in the mailing list, we have come out with a new draft for PANA framework application to DSL networks, theses aspects being moved from the PANA Framework document in the new version.
The draft can be found at http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt.

Please review the draft and provide your comments on the mailing list.

Best Regards,

Lionel

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Envoyé : jeudi 21 septembre 2006 00:50
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D ACTION:draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Application of PANA framework to DSL networks
	Author(s)	: L. Morand, et al.
	Filename	: draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-9-20
	
This document provides guidelines for PANA deployment over DSL access
networks.  The document specifically describes the introduction of
PANA in DSL networks migrating from a traditional PPP access model to
a pure IP-based access environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana