Subject: [Pana] A question about Termination phase

From: Yoshihiko Kainuma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:42:10 +0900

Hi all,

I have a question about Termination phase of PANA.

According to draft-ietf-pana-pana-12, the PANA session is deleted when
the sender of the PTR receives a valid PANA-Termination-Answer (PTA).
If the sender of the PTR did not received a valid PTA in time, he
retransmits the PTR.
But, if the receiver of the PTR has already deleted the PANA session,
the sender of the PTR continues to retransmit the PTR.
I wonder when the receiver of the PTR should delete the PANA session.
Should the receiver of the PTR wait for retransmission timer is expired
before delete the PANA session?

Thank you,
Yoshihiko.

-------------------------------------
Keio University
Yoshihiko Kainuma <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana