Subject: barefoot linear

From: Millie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:13:08 -0700

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

Jacques Foccart, "Mr. Do you think he cared when our first leader of the
RPF, Fred Rwigyema died?
He made his audience gasp when he declared France as the residence of
"the number one promoter of corruption in Africa," and also the "biggest
money launderer in the world. " Asked who decided it, he responds
evasively that "the archives will one day answer your question", a
fall-back position he often adopts.

For us we are never closed to any body, we can sit down analyse it, see
if its worth it and act accordingly.
No international enquiry was ever held.

France is intent at destroying our government, we do not see any need
for keeping any relationship with a hostile country,' Nkusi is quoted
saying in the release. Prunier has speculated that it might have been
possible to hire mercenaries to shoot down the plane. Members of the
Presidential Guard spotted them leaving Masaka Hill from where the
missiles were fired.
There was an open door connecting to the other room where my aides were
sleeping and I saw them on the floor handcuffed at gun point.