Subject: backside butterfingers

From: Fletcher Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:14:15 -0500

FOR THE REST OF THE MORNING.

THEY WILL GENERALLY AFFECT AREAS SOUTHWEST OF A CLEVELAND.

PATCHES OF RAIN HAD MOVED INTO THE EXTREME SOUTHWESTERN VALLEY EARLY
THIS MORNING AND RAIN IS EXPECTED TO MOVE NORTH AND EASTWARD INCREASING
TO SPREAD OVER THE ENTIRE VALLEY BY AFTERNOON.

LIGHT WINDS OVER THE AREA THIS MORNING. LOWER CLOUDS NEAR THE MOUNTAINS.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SPREADING OVER THE DELTA AND CONTINUING THROUGH
THE MORNING.

FOR THE REST OF THE MORNING.

MORE RAIN THIS MORNING.

EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH LIGHT RAIN AND AREAS OF PATCHY FOG. This file
is usually updated about every two minutes. AS WELL AS RAIN AMOUNTS FROM
A TRACE TO LESS THAN A TENTH OF INCH. OVERALL COVERAGE WILL BE LOW. LOW
STRATUS CLOUDS FROM KING SALMON SOUTH TO WEST THIS MORNING WITH AREAS OF
FOG REDUCING THE VISIBILITY ONE HALF OR LESS AT TIMES. OTHERWISE MOSTLY
CLOUDY SKIES.

MORE RAIN THIS MORNING. LIGHT WINDS OVER THE AREA THIS MORNING.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS ENDING THIS MORNING. LIGHT
WINDS ELSEWHERE.

LIGHT WINDS ELSEWHERE.

OTHERWISE MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES.

RAINFALL TOTALS WITH THIS ACTIVITY WILL BE INCONSEQUENTIAL.

LOW CLOUDS AND PATCHY FOG NEAR THE SHORE AND CROSS SOUND. LIGHT WINDS
OVER THE AREA THIS MORNING. This same information is available in other
file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP formats. MOSTLY CLOUDY
SKIES WITH CLOUDS DIMINISHING THROUGH THE MORNING.

LIGHT WINDS ELSEWHERE.

AS WELL AS RAIN AMOUNTS FROM A TRACE TO LESS THAN A TENTH OF INCH.

MORE RAIN CONTINUES TO MOVE ASHORE FROM NORTON SOUND ONTO THE SEWARD
PENINSULA COAST. OTHERWISE MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES.

FOR THE REST OF THE MORNING. CLOUDS DIMINISHING THROUGH THE MORNING.
This file is usually updated about every two minutes. LOW CLOUDS AND
PATCHY FOG NEAR THE SHORE. PATCHES OF RAIN HAD MOVED INTO THE EXTREME
SOUTHWESTERN VALLEY EARLY THIS MORNING AND RAIN IS EXPECTED TO MOVE
NORTH AND EASTWARD INCREASING TO SPREAD OVER THE ENTIRE VALLEY BY
AFTERNOON. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH THIN UPPER LEVEL CLOUDS.