Subject: top-heavy

From: Magnus Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:31:45 -0500

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

I think we are going to look at Mogulus not only for the things Max has
just mentioned but also for things that this small companies do not
maybe lack, but sometimes overlook.

and individuals can learn from each other, work together, etc.

The selection of the appropriate social software tool for the context
and client is critical however, as well as ensuring its use is authentic
and relevant. Additional Resources If you would like to read more about
Babelgum, you might want to check out the following links:The Babelgum
website Babelgumfan. In a world where content is everything and both
design and technical issues play a somewhat secondary role - take
YouTube as a case in point - this could well prove to be a fruitful
strategy. Some respondents using social software for knowledge sharing
reported that they still do not use it well.

are really on the road-map. With relentless repetition and
indoctrination they created the sense that these people were something
less than human.

However, Babelgum has managed to enter the scene with an edgy, cool
independent feel that I hope it will further build on.

org is published in some thirteen languages, and aims to have an impact
not just on local level, but also a global one.

The first option is to make use of the MixerCast Wizard, the quicker and
simpler of the two editing approaches. And the easiest way to create
fear in a population is to create a nefarious, shadowy 'Other', an Other
so far removed from our beliefs, ethics and way of life as to seem all
but inhuman. As you would expect, MixerCast widgets can be embedded in
most websites, blogs and SNS with a simple copy-and-paste of a few lines
of code. MyBlogLog is right now a positive enhancer of most any web site
or blog desiring to increase its ability to build community and to give
extra prominence and visibility to its own stakeholders.

But whose interests does this apparent clash really serve?

The forthcoming Muze Video collection should make for an impressive
addition to the MixerCast line-up. They direct the traffic and bring the
knowledge to you.

And the easiest way to create fear in a population is to create a
nefarious, shadowy 'Other', an Other so far removed from our beliefs,
ethics and way of life as to seem all but inhuman. " Many respondents
could be considered digitally literate and perhaps this has contributed
to their early adoption of the technologies. RG: When did the vision
come? Increased exposure and visibility is also possible as with
MyBlogLog everyone is able to view what their readers have checked out
in other communities. Anecdotal reports suggest that some teams felt
controlled and resented this new requirement while others felt empowered
as they engaged with the new technologies.
So basically what Robin is talking about is that is that at the moment,
on Mogulus. Max Haot: I was basically vice-president of digital media at
Verizon business, which is the business division of Verizon.

The original is copied, so remains unharmed, and should the original
user delete any media from the source MixerCast, it will also become
absent in any remixed versions. The following powerful mashup video
argues the case far better than words alone might.

" Naomi Wolf - The Beauty Myth Photo Credit: Adam Radosavljevic "No
wonder our perception of beauty is distorted. RG: In which role did you
play? Lifelong learning competence Individuals using social software are
excited by its ability to inspire people to become more self-reliant
learners and sharers of knowledge. The web, by giving as close to
freedom of expression as we have yet seen, is an environment that
fosters different perspectives.

Max Haot: Yes, until the end of the year.

RG: But you are charging them!

RG: No, but we want to share with you the money we make , so that if we
are successful you are too.

And the easiest way to create fear in a population is to create a
nefarious, shadowy 'Other', an Other so far removed from our beliefs,
ethics and way of life as to seem all but inhuman.

With relentless repetition and indoctrination they created the sense
that these people were something less than human.

towards making this a better world. I think that right there your
competition has not done a great job so far, so you should take
advantage of this instead of shooting forward for more.

RG: Yeah, but we all wanna go pro-version!
In the meantime contact details have been given on the Babelgum website
for prospective content providers.