Subject: sporadic rock

From: Annie Womack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 18:58:49 +0900

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

After school we would go out to the date palm grove with the freshly
caught fish from the river Hidekel, which we would barbeque in the
fields over an open fire. Very little information has come out of the
meeting in New York, which has been held behind closed doors, but the
United Nations is expected to announce a resumption of further talks
soon. I'm sure it will be over soon once money has been paid and
statements of regret signed. recovery and competitive capability". It's
a nerve-wracking time for everyone, especially for women and their
families who always worry.

This was normal in our air force; we flew what was available.
During a visit to Bulgaria last week, US President George W Bush
appealed for the release of the medics.
"Since last week's events it's been extremely difficult to arrange that
given the change of procedures, and change of authorities.

No peace is possible in the Middle East without solving their problems.
Sainsbury's releases its first quarter results on Wednesday, and is
tipped to have seen further growth, driven in part by greater demand for
organic and its premium Taste The Difference range. She raised US
concerns about the flow of foreign fighters into Iraq. Some people are
happy with this and some are not. "It would be easy to blame Hamas,
Fatah, or the two together and to announce our support for one or the
other," the daily says. The US administration has made it clear,
however, that it is looking to expand cultural exchanges between the two
nations. This is the fundamental stumbling block to the problem that has
defied diplomats for decades and continues to do so.

I took off without a pause.