Subject: She says a lot of mean stuff about people that is not well founded, and is usually incorrect.

From: Andrew Snider <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:35:23 -0500

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

WE LIVE IN AMERICA PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OWN OPINION!

This great opportunity is just the thing to move your career forward if
you're looking for a change of scenery. Obey school bus stop laws. You
will be a highly motivated individual with the dedication and
distinction of a university graduate who has also recently or is well on
the way to becoming chartered.

Premium Shopping Is Easier, Safer, Smarter, Shop Now.

The companys new name and old ticker symbol, CHE, should take effect
immediately, said Dave Williams, chief financial officer.
Two easy ways to order: expert one-to-one assistance over the phone, or
easy-to-follow click-through menus online. Obey school bus stop laws.
I think all TV stations should remove them from the air.
The consultancy is dealing with infrastructural development of the site,
including roads, bridges, services and waterways.

Your role will involve working on behalf of quality clients in the
Virgin Islands on hotels and high-spec residential projects. But from
what happened to wildlife expert Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin last year,
know that there are dangers, too, in the waters of the Reef.
They work on some of Europe's largest building and engineering projects
across a variety of public, private and utility sectors. The good news
is: If you know what the dangers are, you can make sure to take
precautions.

The leaks are unpredictable and so far have been in the cold water lines
only.