Subject: extinction

From: Simon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:11:04 +0400

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

He is searching for men and women like you and me, mere people made up
of flesh, bone, and blood.

A truly cheerful face radiates from a relaxed, joyful heart.

He is searching for men and women like you and me, mere people made up
of flesh, bone, and blood. com is a proud member of the Salem Web
Network, a subsidiary of Salem Communications Corporation. Insight for
Living is committed to excellence in communicating biblical truth and
its application.

Being a good neighbor by Jesus' definition means understanding that your
faith is lived out against the backdrop of everyday relationships that
come across your path.
Ours is a walk of faith, not sight.
Then where did it come from? A pastor at heart, Chuck. A truly cheerful
face radiates from a relaxed, joyful heart.

I know of many who have!

Learn how to create a unique family mission statement.

Give your faith a lift and praise God for His faithfulness. The
well-manicured front lawn is a modern moat that keeps barbarians at bay.
Ours is a walk of faith, not sight.
Then where did it come from?

Pushed together but uninvolved.
Colleen and her husband, Mark, recently moved to Southern California
where Mark pastors a growing church. but I'll never forget. When it
shined light into your soul like the first glowing dawn following a
month of clouds?

Being a good neighbor by Jesus' definition means understanding that your
faith is lived out against the backdrop of everyday relationships that
come across your path.

Learn how to create a unique family mission statement.
He is searching for men and women like you and me, mere people made up
of flesh, bone, and blood. When it shined light into your soul like the
first glowing dawn following a month of clouds? Give your faith a lift
and praise God for His faithfulness.
com is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem
Communications Corporation. From her own heart, she expresses the fears
they've faced and the triumphs they've known. We hear that so much, it's
easy to shrug it off as "only natural. Although crowded, we are lonely.

The well-manicured front lawn is a modern moat that keeps barbarians at
bay. When your first love for Christ blossomed? We hear that so much,
it's easy to shrug it off as "only natural. We are alienated from each
other.
but I'll never forget. But He is also looking for certain qualities in
those people, like the qualities He found in Esther.

even the White House.
Give your faith a lift and praise God for His faithfulness. Life is not
about your being comfortable and happy and successful and pain free.
Although crowded, we are lonely. When it shined light into your soul
like the first glowing dawn following a month of clouds? even the White
House. When your first love for Christ blossomed?

When it shined light into your soul like the first glowing dawn
following a month of clouds?

He is searching for men and women like you and me, mere people made up
of flesh, bone, and blood.