Subject: laughable

From: steak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 13:34:13 -0700

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

So distant, general and obtuse but perhaps worth some effort.

As I said at the start, I'm writing to let you know about this because I
know that in your shoes I would want to know.

Except this was a swish hotel with four stars and not the cheap seats on
a flying bus. It says that you have ample parking and a team of award
winning chefs .

And a very strange meeting it was too. And a few minutes later, I was
chatting with the Chamber's chair who had been wanting to come along but
the date had crept up on him and we had gotten full. Don't sell clashing
events in too close a proximity.
And that is exactly as you would expect from a show laid on by the
supporters of the plan, including the consultants and council who are
advocating it.

Don't sell clashing events in too close a proximity.
We ended up laughing things off as best we could and taking comfort in
the fact that we weren't alone in receiving this treatment.

I saw one issue that I knew to be contensious passed.
Our Regional Chair, who has done so very much for the FSB over recent
years, had been asked to stand aside from official duties while certain
issues are addressed.

But if this is the best that B-o-A can do, as seen at last night's FSB
Regional meeting, then Melksham can do far better.

I look, too, at the central and branch costs and I wonder how the
organisation as a whole stacks up on this. A cancellation phone call
last night, just before I left home to go out to a Chamber of Commerce
meeting, left us with an unfilled seat.
But in fact it's full of tightly worded paragraphs which I have no doubt
may be quoted back and referred to as policy in the coming decades .

Ensure you can serve the food fresh and not with the gravy dried to a
crust. But we can sure as heck do our very best, put anything raised
right a. But we can sure as heck do our very best, put anything raised
right a. We tried closing the windows; the sound muffled for a couple of
minutes, the temperature rose .

This was a special weekend away so we really didn't want to ruin what
atmosphere there was, nor did we want to make a scene once we knew the
score. and I noted with a wry smile that the reception counter was being
used as a counter for the food that awaited service to our group.
A cancellation phone call last night, just before I left home to go out
to a Chamber of Commerce meeting, left us with an unfilled seat. We
don't have the space, we don't have all the facilities, and we could not
do a good job.

I'm sure that on other occasions the Walton Park is a lovely hotel, but
I do feel that you had grossly overbooked your facilities at the
weekend, and you did not have adequate trained staff. An excellent
opportunity, again, to see what's done by others and learn.

I look, too, at the central and branch costs and I wonder how the
organisation as a whole stacks up on this.
All this is not to say that we get it perfect - we don't. Clearly we let
you down on this occasion and I am very sorry. Your communication has
been discussed with the Management Team who are obviously embarrassed at
the points you make, particularly that they were 'not able to deal with
the issues'.

I'm sure that on other occasions the Walton Park is a lovely hotel, but
I do feel that you had grossly overbooked your facilities at the
weekend, and you did not have adequate trained staff.

Clearly we let you down on this occasion and I am very sorry.

And a few minutes later, I was chatting with the Chamber's chair who had
been wanting to come along but the date had crept up on him and we had
gotten full.

I look, too, at the central and branch costs and I wonder how the
organisation as a whole stacks up on this.

Perhaps all this is true, but little of it was available to us on our
visit due to a wedding.

A request for a better table was denied. and I noted with a wry smile
that the reception counter was being used as a counter for the food that
awaited service to our group.

What are those extra letters that you sometimes see at the end?