Subject: [Pana] Last Call: draft-ietf-pana-pana (Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:12:06 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Protocol for carrying 
Authentication for Network Access WG (pana) to consider the following
documents:

- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) '
   <draft-ietf-pana-pana-18.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) 
   Framework '
   <draft-ietf-pana-framework-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

Since the last IETF last call of this document set, reference to
specification of SNMP as a protocol for PAA to EP communication
when the PAA and EP are not co-located was removed. The 
current version makes informational reference to work in 
progress in the ANCP working group. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-27. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-pana-18.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-framework-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=10187&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana