Subject: [Pana] 3rd call

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:57:26 +0300

You must have noticed the new call on IETF list (see below). 

In their final IESG call, Sam Hartman has flagged the removal of PANA-SNMP
reference as an issue and wanted to get community feedback. 

As I understand, IESG, including Sam, are not objecting to the current
decision as long as we run it by the IETF community.

Hence the last call... 

Alper

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:12 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pana] Last Call: draft-ietf-pana-pana (Protocol for Carrying
Authentication for Network Access (PANA)) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Protocol for carrying 
Authentication for Network Access WG (pana) to consider the following
documents:

- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) '
   <draft-ietf-pana-pana-18.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) 
   Framework '
   <draft-ietf-pana-framework-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

Since the last IETF last call of this document set, reference to
specification of SNMP as a protocol for PAA to EP communication
when the PAA and EP are not co-located was removed. The 
current version makes informational reference to work in 
progress in the ANCP working group. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-27. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-pana-18.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-framework-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=1018
7&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana