Subject: [Pana] Pana protocol and framework documents approved

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 16:16:47 +0200

I'd like to congratulate the PANA working group on reaching an important 
milestone. The IESG has approved draft-ietf-pana-pana-18.txt for 
publication as a Proposed Standard RFC and 
draft-ietf-pana-framework-10.txt for publication as an Informational 
RFC. There are a number of people who have worked very hard on PANA, but 
I would like to especially recognize Yoshihiro Ohba and Alper Yegin, who 
since May of last year have shown the type of tireless zeal and 
determination that was necessary to overcome some very difficult 
challenges put forth. Having met those challenges with a lot of hard 
work, I believe the result is a much improved protocol and document set 
to base the future of PANA upon. Congratulations, and thanks to everyone 
for your effort, diligence and patience along the way.

- Mark

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana