Subject: [Pana] FW: REVISED Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 70th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 00:24:18 +0200

FYI...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 11:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: REVISED Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 70th IETF
Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 70th IETF Meeting in
Vancouver, BC, Canada:

November 12th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft
Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
November 12th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT). The only exception is for
version -00 WG drafts that replace existing non-WG drafts.  Such drafts may
be submitted until the cutoff date for version -01 and higher drafts.
As always, all initial submissions with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can be
processed or announced.  The Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair
approval by Monday, November 5th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

November  (14:00 UTC/GMT): Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and
higher) Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted by
Monday, November 19th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff
dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or
announced until on or after Monday, December 3rd at 9:00 AM ET (14:00
UTC/GMT), when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until the
last minute to submit.

The Secretariat encourages you to submit your Internet-Drafts via the
Internet-Draft Submission Tool (IDST)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi. 
If you are unable to do so, then you may still submit your Internet- Drafts
manually by sending them to [email-masked].  If you are submitting
a version -00 WG draft that replaces non-WG draft, then you must submit it
manually as the current IDST cannot handle replacements.  Please be sure to
state that one draft replaces another in the cover note that accompanies
your submission.  Also, please note that the IDST will not accept drafts
submitted after their respective cutoff dates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions
or concerns, then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
the 70th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_70.html.

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana