Subject: Find your free gold report inside

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:45:12 +0100

Gold Resource Newsletter
Gold Values climbing twice as fast as predicted!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Gold prices are soaring as investors are seeking safe havens from the
spiraling US Dollar. With gold prices up over $200 to $812/ounce demands
for gold are increasing.

New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. has properties sitting right in the middle of
largest mines in what is now known as the Suriname Gold Belt. Advance
stages of exploration have already show rich gold deposits as high as
3.55 ounces/ton.

Top Five Things To Know On HPGI

1. Up over $800 an ounce from $600 in January, Gold is making a climb
that will rival the gold boom of 1980.
2. The 90's were lacking in enough development and exploration for more
gold deposits; this has left us with a shortage in gold to supply
current market demands and huge increases in the price of gold.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. Hemisphere chief geologist has worked with the largest gold companies
in Suriname including Newmont and IAMGOLD. These relationships will
prove useful during a large gold strike.

Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company’s website and check out
profiles on sites like “Stockguru”. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week’s media hit.