Subject: Newsletter Update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:15:43 -0600

Facilities seek shelter from energy crisis provided by E tGU

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
et GU
$0.008

Important factors you should be aware of.

1. The world is gripped by a global energy crisis
2. Without much relief in site from authorities, businesses are looking
for their own solutions to energy problems.
3. E T g U provides a system that is reducing energy costs upwards of
30%.
4. Hotels and other large facilities are already boast in the news about
the relief etGU has brought to there energy problems.
5. EnerBrite is issuing a extensive media release to boosts investor
awareness this coming week.

Penny stocks are everywhere but few have this kind of potential. Read up
the news, consider the market and see just how this could bring you some
excellent returns. Be ready to grab E t G u Monday.