Subject: [Pana] Draft agenda

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:08:48 +0200

Note that our meeting slot is changing. Now it is supposed to be two 1-hr
slots, one at 15:10 on Wed and another at 15:10 on Thu. The former is
already on the draft agenda and the latter should show up soon.

Here is the draft agenda for our meeting. Comments welcome.

0. Blue sheets, agenda review, volunteers for taking minutes and Jabber
scribe 

1. WG status and documents update, Chairs, 10min 

2. Application of PANA framework to DSL networks, Lionel Morand, 15min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-01.txt

3. Simplified PANA, Frank Xia, 15min
http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~sarikaya/pana/draft-xia-pana-simplified-00
.txt

4. Simple PANA PAA Discovery Protocol, Victor Fajardo, 10min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fajardo-pana-paa-discovery-00.txt

5. Assessment of existing and potential work items, Chairs, 25min

6. Next steps, Chairs, 5min

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana