Subject: [Pana] FW: I-D Action:draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-02.txt

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 23:10:08 +0300

This revision of the I-D shows use of unspecified IP address by the PaC.

Alper 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 9:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Application of PANA framework to DSL networks
	Author(s)       : L. Morand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-05-16

This document provides guidelines for PANA deployment over DSL access
networks.  The document specifically describes the introduction of
PANA in DSL networks migrating from a traditional PPP access model to
a pure IP-based access environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana