Subject: [Pana] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pana-preauth-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pre-authentication Support for PANA
	Author(s)       : Y. Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pana-preauth-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-06-27

This document defines an extension to the Protocol for carrying
Authentication for Network Access (PANA) for proactively establishing
a PANA security association between a PANA client in one access
network and a PANA authentication agent in another access network to
which the PANA client may move.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-preauth-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.