Subject: [Pana] wg closure

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:46:35 +0200

All,

This working group has produced its main deliverables which are now all 
RFCs. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the working group now.

I think it is time to close the group, and consider our job done. 
However, there were a few documents in the process. I am happy to take 
all documents as AD sponsored submissions to RFC, as long as someone has 
done the legwork to complete them. In particular, here's what I would 
propose:

1) Draft-ohba-pana-pemk. I think this is important should go out as PS. 
I have reviewed this and from my perspective this is done. I only had 
one minor comment and one pending question. See a separate e-mail about 
that.

2) Draft-ietf-pana-preauth. I have reviewed this one as well, and with 
small modifications this can go forward. However, I believe the right 
classification for this draft is Experimental.

These documents are now in my publication queue. For the other 
documents, I'd be glad to take them forward but first there needs to be 
revisions, an interested author, etc.

Thoughts, comments? Please send your comments this week, so that I can 
take the necessary actions before the IETF.

Jari