Subject: [Pana] A new I-D: PANA interworking

From: Hongyu Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 22:10:08 +0800

Hi All,

I made a new I-D proposing interworking between PANA and 802.1X. It  
could be find here:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcqw5zs8_1hj7cthdr

Unfortunately, PANA WG is closing. Does anyone think this is an  
interesting topic worthy looking further into it?

Cheers,
Hongyu

---

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:33:43 +0200

Hello Hongyu,

   ITU-T Q.3201 [Q.3201] has defined the EAP-based authentication
   architecture in NGN, where link layer authentication, network layer
   authentication as well as an interworking function betweent them are
   required. 

Is that ITU document publicly accessible? If so, can you provide us a link?

Thanks.

Alper

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Hongyu Li
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 4:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pana] A new I-D: PANA interworking

Hi All,

I made a new I-D proposing interworking between PANA and 802.1X. It could be
find here:

 <http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcqw5zs8_1hj7cthdr>
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcqw5zs8_1hj7cthdr

Unfortunately, PANA WG is closing. Does anyone think this is an interesting
topic worthy looking further into it?

Cheers,

Hongyu

---

From: Hongyu Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:15:02 +0800

Hi Alper,

It has been published and could be found here:

http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-Q.3201-200710-I

Hongyu

在 2009-11-6，下午10:33， Alper Yegin 写道：

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf  
> Of Hongyu Li