Subject: [Pana] [Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-pana-preauth-08.txt]

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:42:13 +0900

Changes from the previous version:

- Changed the intended status to Experimental.

- Made clarification on CPAA discovery to provide IP address 
of CPAA as the output.

- Made 802.21 Information Service an optional CPAA discovery 
mechanism.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification - 
draft-ietf-pana-preauth-08.txt
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:45:02 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

New version (-08) has been submitted for 
draft-ietf-pana-preauth-08.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-preauth-08.txt
Sub state has been changed to AD Follow up from New Id Needed

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pana-preauth-08

IETF Secretariat.