Subject: [Pana] PANA implementation

From: "Georgopoulos, Panagiotis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:36:29 -0000

Dear all,

               I am interested in finding the current status of the PANA
implementation. I would be grateful if any of you could redirect me to the
correct website (or update me) with the latest up-to-date information about
the PANA implementation.

               Is there any open source implementation that I could explore?
Is there any website supporting this?

               I would like to thank you very much for your assistance,

               Best Regards,

               Panos

Ps. I understand that an ietf mailing list is not the best place to ask
about the implementation but unfortunately there is no other place to ask
about it (or if there is one, I couldn't find it!).  The main website of
PANA's implementation (www.opendiameter.org) is down and the latest
implementation in soundforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/diameter/files/) is more than three years
old and people are reporting that it is not stable (yet alone this page
http://diameter.sourceforge.net/pana/index.html that is 6 years old).