Subject: [Pana] Fwd: [savi] Comments asking on draft-ding-savi-pana-with-slacc-00

From: Jean-Michel Combes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:22:04 +0200

FYI.

Comments, on the SAVI ML, from the PANA community are welcome as well.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Christian & Jean-Michel.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denver <[email-masked]>
Date: 2010/7/26
Subject: [savi] Comments asking on draft-ding-savi-pana-with-slacc-00
To: [email-masked]

Hi all of savi members,

   As you know, this afternoon's session was cancelled because the
meeting room "Berlin" was allocated twice, consequently, there is no
time for my presentation.

   It's regretful to have no chance hearing your comments face to face
this time, but, since the draft is available from
IETF(http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ding-savi-pana-with-slacc-00.txt),
we can discuss it in this mailing list. I'm eager to know your
comments, please send it to me, thanks!

Best Regards,
Yilan

******************************************************************************************
 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address
is listed above. Any use of the information contained here in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure,
reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
notify the sender by phone or email
 immediately and delete it!
 *****************************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
savi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi