Subject: Re: [PANRG] Incoming contribution on ECN deployment

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 00:47:27 -0600

Dear PANRG,

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:30 PM Spencer Dawkins at IETF <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear PANRG,
>
> After our session this week, I talked with Gorry Fairhurst, who is
> thinking that ECN deployment would be a useful contribution for
> draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do.
>
> From what I understand, I agree with Gorry, but wanted to let the RG know
> that we're discussing this, because the draft now belongs to the RG, and
> not just to me.
>
> If you have thoughts about this, or if you'd like to help, please let me
> know.
>

I haven't seen any objection to adding a contribution section on ECN
deployment, and in conversations with Gorry, it sounds like that section
would surface lessons learned that we haven't captured yet, so I'll work
with Gorry to get this into an upcoming revision of
draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do.

Thanks,

Spencer, as humble editor

Thanks!
> Spencer