Subject: [PANRG] PANRG@IETF104 - Call for presentations

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 13:32:11 +1100

Hello,

PANRG session at IETF104 is scheduled for Thu (March 28th) 9:00 -
10:30am local time.

We are looking for interesting topics to discuss!

If you'd like to present or just have any ideas/suggestion for the
agenda items please contact [email-masked].

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry on behalf of PANRG Chairs.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 12:41:00 -0600

Hi, Jen,

> agenda items please contact [email-masked].

I've submitted a -01 version of  draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do, including
three new contributions (ST, ICMP Source Quench, and IPv6 Flow Labels), and
significantly reworking Section 2, Lessons Learned, As people likely
remember, I've been presenting a summary of the summary of Lessons Learned,
and would like to do a detailed presentation on that, as part of (one might
hope) finishing this draft up for publication.

I've been thinking about next steps, based on the Lessons we've Learned so
far, and would like to have a short slot to talk about that, independent of
a slot on draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-01.

Please advise if either of these seem plausible ;-)

Spencer