Subject: Re: [PANRG] RG Last Call for draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-05

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 17:38:41 -0600

Dear PANRG Chairs,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 12:37 AM Jen Linkova <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This message starts a RG Last Call for draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do
> document.
> Taking into account the holiday season (somehow I do not expect people
> to read drafts on New Year's Eve)
> the last call will end on January 8th 2020, 00:00:00 UTC.
>
> The latest version of the document could be found at
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do/ shows
this draft is still in RG Last Call.

>From my perspective, I've received very helpful comments, and submitted two
revisions since -05.  Thanks to Theresa and Med for their careful reads.

For ease of comparison, the diff is at
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-05.txt&url2=draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-07.txt
.

-07 was posted on January 17, and I haven't seen any additional comments
since then.

Do you need anything from me, or from the research group, to proceed with
publication?

Best,

Spencer