Subject: [PANRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 07:42:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Aware Networking RG RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : A Vocabulary of Path Properties
        Authors         : Theresa Enghardt
                          Cyrill Krähenbühl
	Filename        : draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-07

Abstract:
   Path properties express information about paths across a network and
   the services provided via such paths.  In a path-aware network, path
   properties may be fully or partially available to entities such as
   hosts.  This document defines and categorizes path properties.
   Furthermore, the document specifies several path properties which
   might be useful to hosts or other entities, e.g., for selecting
   between paths or for invoking some of the provided services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Theresa Enghardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 20:38:50 -0800

Dear PANRG,

We submitted a new revision of the Path Properties document, see below.

Summary of changes:
- Added a first proposal of a "Transparency" property following the
discussion at IETF 106
- Added text to the Security considerations section explaining why we
haven't added a "Security" or "Integrity" property
- Restructured and refactored our Use Cases section
- Addressed comments by Mohamed Boudacair and Luis M. Contreras
- This is now a Research Group document

Feedback and discussion is more than welcome.

Best,
Theresa

On 07.03.20 16:42, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Panrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/panrg