Subject: [PANRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 09:42:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Aware Networking RG RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Path Aware Networking: Obstacles to Deployment (A Bestiary of Roads Not Taken)
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-13.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2020-09-01

Abstract:
   At the first meeting of the Path Aware Networking Research Group, the
   research group agreed to catalog and analyze past efforts to develop
   and deploy Path Aware techniques, most of which were unsuccessful or
   at most partially successful, in order to extract insights and
   lessons for path-aware networking researchers.

   This document contains that catalog and analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/