Subject: [PANRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-17.txt

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 15:51:06 -0600

Dear PANRG,

I've corrected the outdated definition of Path (thanks, Med, for spotting
that) and made some editorial changes. The most significant change is that
I explain why the definitions of Path and Path Aware aren't what the PANRG
is currently working with.

I believe I still have an action item to prepare a revision that includes
ECN, as we discussed previously.

I'm always happy to hear comments and suggestions, of course, either on the
mailing list or in Github, at
https://github.com/panrg/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do.

Best,

Spencer

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 3:43 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-17.txt
To: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-17.txt
has been successfully submitted by Spencer Dawkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do
Revision:       17
Title:          Path Aware Networking: Obstacles to Deployment (A Bestiary
of Roads Not Taken)
Document date:  2021-02-10
Group:          panrg
Pages:          33
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-17.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-17
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-17

Abstract:
   At the first meeting of the Path Aware Networking Research Group, the
   research group agreed to catalog and analyze past efforts to develop
   and deploy Path Aware techniques, most of which were unsuccessful or
   at most partially successful, in order to extract insights and
   lessons for path-aware networking researchers.

   This document contains that catalog and analysis.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat