Subject: [PANRG] IEEE NetSoft Workshop Paper Submission Deadline Extension until March 5

From: Kohei Shiomoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 19:11:58 +0900

Apologies for Cross-Posting

********************************************************************************
                                  Call for Papers
                                 IEEE NetSoft 2021
           The 7th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization
              “Accelerating Network Softwarization in the Cognitive Age"
                        June 28 - July 2, 2021, Tokyo, Japan
http://ieee-netsoft.org
********************************************************************************
***COVID-19 Statement***
The NetSoft2021  organizing committee (OC) is closely monitoring the
development
of  the COVID-19  situation that  could  impact in-person  attendance
and  paper
presentations. In case of travel restrictions, the OC is considering
that remote
presentations and participation will be allowed.
NetSoft 2021  will  be  a  hybrid event  that allows  online 
participation  for
presenting the paper and attending the conference through a virtual
platform.
More detailed information is coming soon.

--------------------

The 7th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft
2021) will be held on June 28-July 2, 2021 in Tokyo, Japan and online.
IEEE NetSoft has been created as a flagship conference aimed at
addressing the softwarization of networks and systemic trends concerning
the convergence of Cloud Computing, Software-Defined Networking (SDN),
and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).

While the submission deadline for papers at NetSoft has past, there is
still the opportunity to submit a paper to one of the workshops.  The
purpose of the workshops is to complement the conference program with
in-depth or integration forums that are dedicated to emerging topics
and/or topics specifically related to IEEE NetSoft 2021.  Accepted and
presented workshop papers will be published in the conference
proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. 

The following workshops are open for submissions:

  * *TaPoPF*: Workshop on Theory and Practice of Programmable
    Forwarding, https://www.cs.cornell.edu/~jnfoster/tapopf21/
  * *S4SI 2021*: 4th Workshop on Advances in Slicing for Softwarized
    Infrastructures, https://intrig.dca.fee.unicamp.br/s4si2021/
  * *SecSoft 2021*: 3rd International Workshop on Cyber-Security
    Threats, Trust and Privacy Management in Software-Defined and
    Virtualized Infrastructures, https://www.astrid-project.eu/secsoft/
  * *SoftIoT 2021*: 2nd Workshop on Network Softwarization Techniques
    for IoT, https://sites.google.com/view/netsoftiot2021/home
  * *WIN*: Workshop on Intent-based Networking, per information posted
    on the Website. 

For further information, please refer to the IEEE NetSoft Website:
https://netsoft2021.ieee-netsoft.org/program/workshops/