Subject: [PANRG] So, did people trip over Tommy Pauly's presentation in IntArea today?

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 13:28:30 -0600

Dear PANRG,

Tommy Pauly did a very helpful presentation on Per-Application Networking
Consideration in IntArea today (he's CCed on this note)

I thought it was complementary, not overlapping, with our discussion about
Trustworthiness in PANRG yesterday, and noted that per-application
networking is squarely in the middle of our concerns about trust in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do/, as we
discussed yesterday.

I also confirmed with Tommy that this kind of thing is research, although
people are actively engineering it :-)

Lots of interest in INT, SEC, and ART, so obviously in IAB (hi, Tommy!)

Draft is at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-per-app-networking-considerations/.

Slides are at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/slides-110-intarea-per-app-networking-considerations-01
.

I saw a few familiar PANRG names in IntArea on Meetecho, but not more than
a few ...

Best,

Spencer