Subject: [PANRG] CSNET 2021 - Call for Papers

From: Thi-Mai-Trang Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:12:49 +0200

*********************************************************************
CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, POSTER and DEMO PAPERS- CSNet 2021
     5th Cyber Security in Networking Conference

     12 - 14 October 2021 // Abu Dhabi, UAE

          https://csnet-conference.org/2021

CSNet 2021 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE ComSoc
All accepted & presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore

*********************************************************************

After the first successful edition of CSNet 2017 in Rio de Janeiro 
(Brazil), the second edition CSNet 2018 in Paris (France), the third 
edition CSNet 2019 in Quito (Ecuador), CSNet 2020 in Lausanne 
(Switzerland) (Online), the fifth edition of CSNet conference will be 
held in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) next October 12-14, 2021. We 
are seeking for papers,  poster and demos papers as well as tutorials in 
the cybersecurity domain.

The driving theme at CSNet 2021 is Cyber Security in Networking. The 
technological disruption is generating an impact on society and leading 
to a new industrial revolution. This social and industrial change 
presents new technological environments constituted by ubiquitous 
systems and large amounts of information, which requires a change in the 
way how cybersecurity is applied. The use of big data, machine learning, 
data science, data mining, strengthens the cognitive skills of security 
analysts to face new forms of cybersecurity attacks. This new trend, 
called cognitive security, poses new challenges for researchers and 
companies to seek proactive security proposals according to this 
technological change.

The CSNet 2021 conference program will be split into the following tracks:
Track 1: Cyber Security in Vehicular Networks Track 2: Cyber Security of 
Virtual infrastructures Track 3: Blockchain Track 4: Cyber Security of 
Critical Infrastructures Track 5: Network security Track 
6: Usability-Security track Track 7: Forensic track Track 8: Cyber 
Security for the Navy
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
     •    Attacks on Virtualized Systems
     •    Balancing Trust and Control
     •    Cell Phones vulnerabilities
     •    Cloud of Security
     •    Cognitive Security
     •    Concealing Malware (Trojan Horses-Root kits-Logic Bombs)
     •    Cyber-attacks Cloud-oriented vs Cyber defense Cloud-oriented
     •    Cybersecurity
     •    Data Center Network Control, Security and Optimization
     •    Demilitarization Zone (DMZ)
     •    Designing a Security Policy
     •    Disaster recovery plan
     •    Enterprise Wireless Security
     •    Hardware-Based Attacks
     •    Host Network Intrusion Prevention Systems
     •    Industrial control system information security
     •    Infection Malware
     •    Integrated Network Security Hardware
     •    Internet Content Filters
     •    Internet security issues
     •    Network and operating system administration for security purposes
     •    Network Attached Storage (NAS)
     •    Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS)
     •    Network security design
     •    Organizational Security Policies
     •    Secure Network through Network Design
     •    Security in Internet of Things
     •    Security in Fog/edge Computing
     •    Security, trust and privacy challenges
     •    Smart City Security
     •    Smart Grid security
     •    Cyber Physical System (CPS) security
     •    Software-Based Attacks
     •    System security for wired and wireless networks
     •    Privacy and responsibility in digital age
     •    Cybersecurity and human rights

Submission Guidlines:

Submitted papers must represent original material that is not currently 
under review in any other conference or journal, and has not been 
previously published.

All submissions should be written in English with maximum of eight (8) 
printed pages (in Two-Column IEEE Conference Format), including text, 
figures and references.

Papers should be submitted through EDAS

https://edas.info/N28090

Submission Deadline: 30/04/2021
Notification Acceptance: 10/06/2021

Best papers will be considered for fast-track publication in the Annals 
of Telecommunications (Springer, ISI-indexed)

Tutorial call
Proposals for half/full day tutorials are also solicited based on the 
Conference topics. Tutorial proposals should identify the intended 
audience and outline the scope and the depth of material to be covered. 
Past experience and successes of the presenter should be given 
explicitly and will be considered positively.

All tutorials will be part of the main conference technical 
program.Teams of 2-3 presenters are encouraged, though single-presenter 
tutorials are  possible.  To submit a tutorial proposal, please contact: 
Joao Negreiros ([email-masked] ) and Mohammad   Amin Kuhail 
([email-masked])

Submission Deadline: 01/07/2021
Notification Acceptance: 15/08/2021

Poster and Demo call
CSNet-2021 seeks posters and demonstrations that showcase new 
technologies and early prototypes within the scope of CSNet-2021. 
Authors are encouraged to submit their poster and demo papers aligned 
with this year’s CSNet-2021 theme i.e., 
https://csnet-conference.org/2021/index.php/call-for-papers/

The posters and demos track at CSNet-2021 provides the opportunity for 
students, young researchers, and established researchers and 
practitioners from all sectors, such as academia, industry, and 
government to demonstrate and showcase their mature products

Poster and Demo Paper Submission Deadline: July 4th, 2021
Poster and Demo Paper Acceptance Notification: August 1st, 2021
Poster and Demo Paper Camera Ready Submission Deadline: August 15th, 2021

General Chairs:
Frédéric Cuppens, Polytechnique Montreal, Canada
Ahmad Samer Wazan, Zayed University, UAE
Omar Alfandi, Zayed University, UAE

TPC Chairs:
Michele Nogueira, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
Mohamad Badra, Zayed University, UAE
Monther Aldwairi, Zayed University, UAE

Details:  https://csnet-conference.org/2021/

-- 
--------------------------------------
Thi-Mai-Trang Nguyen
Maître de conférences HDR
UPMC-LIP6-PHARE, 4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris
Tel: 01.44.27.71.25 - Web: http://www-phare.lip6.fr/~trnguyen