Subject: [PANRG] PANRG sessions between now and IETF 112

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 09:45:46 -0500

Dear PANRG,

I'm seeing session requests from other groups popping up for IETF 112, and
had a question that I hope we think about.

We said during PANRG at IETF 111 that we needed more than an hour to allow
for discussion of the topics on our agenda, so we could ask the chairs to
request a two-hour slot, but it seemed to me that we may have new topics in
PANRG after the IETF 111 session, (at least some aspects of multipath,
proposals like Tommy Pauly's presentation on "Path Aware Routing Over
MASQUE proxies" that are more modern than the proposals we included in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc9049/, and anything that comes out of
the ALTO community after we invited them to bring work to PANRG at IETF
111).

Would it make sense to have a PANRG interim meeting, either before or after
IETF 111?

Obviously the PANRG co-chairs will Do The Right Thing, but it might be
helpful if they knew what the RG was thinking.

Best,

Spencer