Subject: Re: [PANRG] IRSG ballot closed: <draft-irtf-panrg-questions-09.txt> to Informational RFC

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 08:57:49 -0500

Hi, Brian,

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 11:28 AM Colin Perkins <[email-masked]> wrote:

> H Brian,
>
> The IRSG poll has completed on this draft. There’s a comment from Stephen
> Farrell in the tracker at
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-questions/ballot/irsg/ that
> should be answered, otherwise this looks ready to go for IESG conflict
> review prior to publication.
>

I think you're back, tanned, rested, and ready for more exciting PANRG
publishing? Assuming so ...

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-questions/ completed IRSG
balloting, and has more than enough YES ballots to be published after
you've had a chance to consider comments received during balloting.

Could you take a look at Stephen's comment in his ballot, and let us know
how you'd like to address this?

Best,

Spencer, the document shepherd, currently with one sheep