Subject: [PANRG] Weekly github digest (PANRG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 00:55:48 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* panrg/path-properties (+4/-0/💬1)
  4 issues created:
  - Add point about the usefulness of dynamic path properties (by theri)
    https://github.com/panrg/path-properties/issues/72 
  - Rephrase sentence in Transparency definition (by theri)
    https://github.com/panrg/path-properties/issues/71 
  - Try to make path definition clearer/more readable (by theri)
    https://github.com/panrg/path-properties/issues/70 
  - Consider adding "Target property" (by theri)
    https://github.com/panrg/path-properties/issues/69 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #67 Update some references (1 by theri)
    https://github.com/panrg/path-properties/issues/67 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/panrg/questions
* https://github.com/panrg/path-properties