Subject: [PANRG] Path Selection Questionnaire

From: Cyrill Krähenbühl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 09:35:59 +0200

Dear PANRG,

As part of my PhD, I'm working on a research project about path 
selection in path-aware networks.
In particular, this project is focused on selecting paths based on the 
properties of the forwarding devices, i.e., routers, on a path.
Part of the project is to investigate relevant path properties for 
various users of a path-aware network.

I created a short questionnaire (which should take less than 5 minutes 
to fill out), where you can give your opinion on which router properties 
are relevant for users of a path-aware network.
Questionnaire Link: https://forms.gle/RLkNUD5DE2Lbd3Bh8

I would also be happy to share any interesting findings from the survey 
with PANRG if people are interested (either at our next meeting or via 
the mailing list).

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,
  Cyrill Krähenbühl