Subject: [paws] WG Action: Conclusion of Protocol to Access WS database (paws)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:20:38 -0700

The Protocol to Access WS database (paws) in the Applications Area has concluded. The IESG contact person is Barry Leiba.

The PAWS working group has completed its work and will now conclude.
Many thanks to all who put their effort into this, and special thanks to
the chairs, Brian and Gabor, and to the document authors.

The working group mailing list will remain open for related
discussion.

---

From: "William Stucke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:51:04 +0200

Congratulations! Well done to all those who put in hard work to achieve
this.

Kind regards,

William Stucke
079-501-0850
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: paws [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IESG Secretary
Sent: 23 May 2015 12:21 AM
To: IETF Announcement List
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [paws] WG Action: Conclusion of Protocol to Access WS database
(paws)

The Protocol to Access WS database (paws) in the Applications Area has
concluded. The IESG contact person is Barry Leiba.

The PAWS working group has completed its work and will now conclude.
Many thanks to all who put their effort into this, and special thanks to the
chairs, Brian and Gabor, and to the document authors.

The working group mailing list will remain open for related discussion.

_______________________________________________
paws mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/paws