Subject: [Pce] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-pce-architecture-03.txt ended

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:41:14 -0500

WG,

Working Group Last call on draft-ietf-pce-architecture-03.txt ended  
has ended on January 3. There were several points discussed on the  
list that all came to a resolution, except one that relates to the  
ability for the PCC to request from the PCE the use of a specific  
path computation algorithm. This was listed as a requirement by  
several individual in the past, three others recently mentioned that  
they were opposed to it.

So we now need to close on this. Please voice you opinion.

Once we'll get an agreement on the list, thanks to Adrian for posting  
a new revision incorporating the changes.

Thanks.

JP.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce