Subject: [Pce] pcc pcedp mib

From: "STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:28:19 +0200

Hi,

I posted a first stable version of the pcc discovery mib
(http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pce/draft-stephan-pce-pcedp-pcc-mib-01.txt ). 

This memo defines objects for managing PCE Discovery Protocol (PCEDP)
inside a PCC.

Such a MIB module is part of PCE WG goal. So please go through this ID
and raise any issues to the list. That will help to fix them during the
meeting.

Note:
Several objects are missing. The next version will define notifications
and objects describing PCEDP activity and errors.

Regards
Emile

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce