Subject: [Pce] Liaison received from ITU-T SG15 on PCE in ASON

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:24:13 -0000

Hi,

We have received a new liaison from ITU-T Study Group 15 on recently 
consented ASON Recommendations. G.7715.2 refers to the applicability of PCE 
in an ASON environment.

The text is below.

You can see the liaison at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=292

No action is required.

Adrian

===

ITU-T SG15 Question 14 (Q14/15) is pleased to inform you of the consent of 
two ASON documents at the SG15 meeting 30 October - 10 November 2006.

Attached for your information are the consented documents:

-        New Draft Recommendation G.7715.2/Y.1706.2 "ASON routing 
architecture and requirements for remote route query"

-        New Draft Amendment 1 to Recommendation G.7715/Y.1706 "Architecture 
and requirements for routing in the automatically switched optical networks"

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce