Subject: [Pce] New versions of OSPF and IS-IS Discovery drafts

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:35:05 +0100

Hi,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-08.txt 
and 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-08.txt 
have been posted.

These new revisions address various comments made during IESG review 
including comments received from the OSPF and ISIS working groups and from 
several ADs.

Because the changes are not purely editorial we will run a further one week 
last call starting now and ending at 12 noon GMT on 2nd October.

To see the details, I recommend using http://www1.tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff
If you don't have archived copies of the previous versions, I recommend 
http://www.watersprings.org/

Please send your questions or issues to the list.

Thanks,
Adrian 

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce