Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-brpc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Backward Recursive PCE-based Computation (BRPC) procedure to compute shortest inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)	: J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-brpc-06.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-9-5
	
The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering (TE)
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains (where
   a domain is referred to as a collection of network elements within a
   common sphere of address management or path computational
   responsibility such as IGP areas and Autonomous Systems) has been
   identified as a key requirement .  This document specifies a
   procedure relying on the use of multiple Path Computation Elements
   (PCEs) in order to compute such inter-domain shortest constrained
   paths along a determined sequence of domains, using a backward
   recursive path computation technique while preserving confidentiality
   across domains, which is sometimes required when domains are managed
   by different Service Providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-brpc-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-brpc-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-brpc-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:14:16 -0400

Just a refresh.

JP.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: September 5, 2007 4:15:02 PM EDT
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-brpc-06.txt
>
> 	Title		: A Backward Recursive PCE-based Computation (BRPC)  
> procedure to compute shortest inter-domain Traffic Engineering  
> Label Switched Paths
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
>