Subject: [Pce] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pce-tc-mib-02

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:28:04 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pce-tc-mib-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Emile Stephan and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-pce-tc-mib
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Definitions of Textual Conventions for Path Computation Element
Creation_date:	 2007-09-25
WG ID:		 pce
Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines Textual Conventions to represent commonly
used Path Computation Element (PCE) management information.  The
intent is that these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and
used in PCE related MIB modules to avoid duplicating conventions.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce