Subject: [Pce] New IPR Disclosure Posted

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:21:10 -0000

Hi,

Please be aware of the following IPR Disclosure posted with respect of 
draft-ietf-pce-brpc-06.txt.

The WG chairs cannot give (or receive!) advice about the relevance of the 
claim or the nature of its terms. You are invited to examine them for 
yourselves and take legal or technical advice as appropriate.

If anyone feels that the working group should investigate alternative 
approaches that may be free of IPR claims, they should bring their ideas 
forward.

Thanks,
Adrian

> An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "A 
> Backward
> Recursive PCE-based Computation (BRPC) procedure to compute shortest
> inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths" 
> (draft-ietf-pce-brpc) was
> submitted to the IETF Secretariat and has been posted on the "IETF
> Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
> (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
> disclosure is "Cisco's Statement about IPR claimed in
> draft-ietf-pce-brpc-06.txt."

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce