Subject: [Pce] Last Call: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro (Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Route Exclusions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:52:45 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG 
(pce) to consider the following document:

- 'Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol 
   (PCEP) for Route Exclusions '
   <draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-14. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15918&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce