Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE 
	Author(s)	: T. Otani, K. Ogaki, D. Caviglia
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-9-17
	
   The initial effort of PCE WG is specifically focused on MPLS (Multi-
   protocol label switching). As a next step, this draft describes 
   functional requirements for GMPLS (Generalized MPLS) application of 
   PCE (Path computation element). 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce