Subject: [Pce] a new PCE draft

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:07:33 -0500

Hi Pcers, 

A new draft entitled "Alternative Approaches to Traffic Engineering Database
(TED) Creation and Maintenance for Path Computation Elements (PCE)" has been
published: 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-00.txt

In the draft, we identified several architectural options and general
requirements to enable non-IGP ways of creating and maintaining TED for PCE.

Your comments are be well appreciated. 

Best Regards,

Greg & Young 

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 10:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Manual Post Requested for draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives

Manual Posting Requested for following Internet-Draft:

I-D Submission Tool URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/status.cgi?submission_id=9439

Filename:	   draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives
Version:	   00
Staging URL:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-00.t
xt
Title:		   Alternative Approaches to Traffic Engineering Database
Creation and Maintenance for Path Computation Elements
Creation_date:	   2008-09-26
WG ID:		   Indvidual Submission
Number_of_pages: 21
Abstract:
Path Computation Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely 
Traffic Engineering Database (TED). Traditionally this TED has been 
obtained from a link state routing protocol supporting traffic 
engineering extensions. This document discusses possible alternatives 
and enhancements to such an approach and their potential impacts on 
network nodes, routing protocols, and PCEs.

Submitter: Greg Bernstein ([email-masked])

Author(s):
Young Lee, [email-masked]
Greg Bernstein, [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce